Rainbows have fun!
For ages 5 - 7
- They enjoy games, activities, making a mess and having sleepovers
- Their programme is called the Rainbow Jigsaw, where they learn to be creative, do crafts, learn to cook, visit interesting places and sing songs
- Rainbows learn about team work, sharing, fairness and how to be helpful and kind
- They make a simple Promise
- They wear a bright and colourful uniform.
The Rainbow Promise
I promise that I will do my best to think about my beliefs and to be kind and helpful.