More details about the location to follow!
Come and join us - it will be fun!
- Water proof jacket and trousers.
- Hiking boots / strong shoes – comfortable and 'worn-in'.
- Gloves and hat.
- Extra layers – such as a fleece; long sleeved top or sweatshirt. Please do not wear jeans; if they get wet, they stay wet and chafe your skin.
- Spare socks. Good quality socks, cushioned and don’t have seams that will rub and cause blisters.
- LUNCH – packed lunch + snacks + water bottle
- Rucksack – comfortable and of an appropriate size to carry your food and kit.
- Sun-cream/sunglasses (you never know!)
- Insect repellent
- Any personal medication